9.21.2006

Saturday

It's all going to be better on Saturday.

Last night, while Andy was off at the computer lab, writing a paper, the kids were asking about him. Where's Dadders? Where'd'e go?

I assured them not to fear, Dadders will be home in a few hours.

Of course, you'll be in bed by then, but you can see him... well... no, not in the morning, but when he gets home from work.

It wasn't until he kissed me goodbye this morning, at 5am, that I realized that wasn't going to happen, either.

See you at 9:15, honey.

Saturday, kiddos. You can see him on Saturday. And the class will be over, no more papers to write, no more observation hours to set up and attend. Saturday.

Actually, I guess you get to see him tomorrow, too. He gets off work at noon, and he's coming straight home to take you in for your shots.

But let's not think about that right now, on Saturday, we're going to the zoo.

Because starting on Saturday, it isn't going to BE a zoo around here.

Not for the next two months, anyway.

1 comment:

EmilyRoseJewel said...

Awww...I know those kiddos miss their daddy. Saturday will come soon! I hope you all have a pleasant weekend together!