Given the current trend in cranberry juice sightings, I predict a marked increase in red-stained items. Perhaps you should be proactive run all of your laundry through a cranberry juice cycle.
But if it prevents kidney infections, wasn't it worth it?? ;o) I enjoy your blog: reading about the Daily Stuff other moms slog through is reassuring that we're normal---or at the very least, there are a whole bunch of us who aren't.
Yeah, on the whole, I'd say the cranberry juice is worth it. =) We're currently out of stock right now, though, and Isaiah threw a fit this morning because he had to have orange juice with his breakfast instead.
3 comments:
Given the current trend in cranberry juice sightings, I predict a marked increase in red-stained items. Perhaps you should be proactive run all of your laundry through a cranberry juice cycle.
But if it prevents kidney infections, wasn't it worth it?? ;o) I enjoy your blog: reading about the Daily Stuff other moms slog through is reassuring that we're normal---or at the very least, there are a whole bunch of us who aren't.
Yeah, on the whole, I'd say the cranberry juice is worth it. =) We're currently out of stock right now, though, and Isaiah threw a fit this morning because he had to have orange juice with his breakfast instead.
Post a Comment