I wanted to make bananna muffins this morning, but everything was going wrong, and after a very bad night's sleep, I was too hungry and tired to deal with it. Thus I decided that this was a morning for cheerios.
There was just one problem.
In order to eat cheerios for breakfast, you must have clean bowls and spoons.
In order to have clean bowls and spoons, you must do the dishes.
In order to do the dishes, you must have a clean dishrag.
In order to have a clean dishrag you must do the laundry.
You know... bananna muffins are sounding really good right now...
1.06.2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Well the good news is, that whenever such a problem presents itself, you have several things you can do:
1) Make sure that there is no one named Liza or Henry around.
2) Eat with your fingers from the box.
3) Write a children's book/song about it and make a million.
Post a Comment