Last night, as I was sifting through the mail, throwing out credit card offers addressed to Andrew Da Johnston, the phone was ringing off the hook for Andrewdarre. Andrewdarre has been getting a lot of phone calls lately. Whenever I hear a telemarketer ask "May I speak with Andrew, dear?" I'm tempted to respond "Why of course, pumpkin."
I was busily examining a voter registration notice for Mr. Elena Johnston, when the phone rang for the fifth time. This time it was for Mrs. Elena AndyJ.
All this is rather harmless and amusing, but last month our auto insurance policy was cancelled because the underwriters discovered that in addition to me, there was also another Elena Johnston in our household. She was apparently a few years older than me.
I just hope that Schroder Management Company never finds out just how many people are living in this apartment!
8.10.2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
If you are alone, call this number 800-211-9293. Connect with Real Singles from your local area instantly for only $0.99/min with a $4.99 connection fee. A true Match is only one phone call away 800-211-9293. Meet people with common interests and desires now. Check it out. 800-211-9293
Most appropriate spam ever.
But no, Mr. Anonymous, I'm most definitely not alone, as you would understand had you actually read my post.
Ha! A friend just put up a post about her recent wedding, describing how happy she is to be married. The above reply was left. Of all the posts to pick... :)
Post a Comment