1.15.2006

Transplant

Our church has a superbly gifted organist, but alas our decrepid organ is quite unworthy of her talents. Thus it was with great jubilation that she announced this morning that the parish's $3650 bid on ebay had won us a gorgeous antique pipe organ somewhere in Ohio, and we will be undergoing an organ transplant.

Speaking of music, we played musical babies after church. Who doesn't? Anyway, while Katie was getting her baby fix with September, I stepped outside to meet eight-day-old Hunter Nick. Of course I was quite eager to hold the little fellow, and his tired mama took advantage of the opportunity to duck into the fellowship hall to get big sister Autumn something to munch.

So I was standing out in front of the church holding a tiny blue bundle when Andy found me. "Oh there you are. Hey wait a second... you changed September's outfit!"

No comments: