12.20.2004

My husband is a bachelor...


of the sciences, that is.

It's a really good feeling... we're right exactly where God wants us as a family. Andy is done with school, and is doing what he loves, and what he feels called to do. He's changing kids lives.

And I'm doing what I love best, and as I cuddle my wuggies, music flows from my pen. Yeah, yeah, everything's up in the air, Andy still needs more work, etc. etc. etc. But I feel an incredible sense of peace and right-ness.

This is where we're supposed to be... and I'm ever so glad we get to take part in this adventure together. Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A post from Africa... I get the chance to look at your blog far, far too rarely...

Congratulations, Andrew!!!
And what an incredibly good-looking family...

I miss you four... a lot. Give the wuggies a hug from Aunt Sharon.