Well, I think we found it. A tiny two-bedroom single-wide mobile home, 10 minutes from church. Nothing fancy... but exceedingly cute. The bedrooms are tiny. It'll be quite a squeeze, but I think we can do it. What really matters is the kitchen... and the kitchen is absolutely perfect. Spacious and well-planned, with room for a table and chairs. The manager was a bit apologetic that it didn't have a separate dining room, but we see that as a good thing. When you have toddlers, eating over carpeting is just a really bad idea. I am really looking forward to cooking in a kitchen that makes sense. You know, one with counters. And cupboards that you can access without excessive contortion. Speaking of cupboards, as an added bonus, the adorable oak cupboards make it feel so home-ey.
The park is cute... clean and pleasant and full of families.
We have a little patch of grass on which to put a climbing aparatus for the wuggies, and a little patch of gravel that we could turn into a garden.
And...
... laundry hookups!!!
I am so excited about this place. All of these things are going to make such a big difference in our lives. Kitchen. Laundry. Flowers. And best of all, we'll live close enough to really get involved in our wonderful church family.
Thank you, Jesus.
12.10.2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Elena, that sounds great - I'm so glad!
-Jess
Oh, I'm so glad! Sounds like god has everything in control. Love ya, and can't wait to see ya!
Blessings! It sounds like God has provided an answer to prayer. Being close to church is an amazing thing and so are well planned kitchens!
We will be praying for the big move.
Douglas and Karen
Post a Comment