The only problem is that I seem to have accidentally skipped a tape. Or maybe just one side of a tape. In any case, it is now clear that an exceedingly important even has occured in the story... but I never actually heard about the event itself.
Rather than try to figure out which tape I missed, I started flipping through our paper copy, trying to find the scene.
There was only one problem. I couldn't find the spot I was looking for, because on every page I turned to, I found a scene that I simply could not pass without rereading.
It's just that good.

1 comment:
I have read several of Dickens books and agree with you, They are good!!
My favorite is Oliver Twist, and "A tale of two Cities" Neither one was easy to put down and I even took it to work so that I could wip it out at break time to get a fast 15 minutes in before work resumed!
Post a Comment