8.26.2006

Fastidiousness

Doing laundry with someone else is always an interesting experience. Everybody does things differently, and by observing a person's laundry habits, you can learn such fascinating little tidbits about his or her soul. It was such a surprise, for instance, when I found out that an otherwise easygoing friend actually irons her underwear. It seemed so out of character... but of course I understood her character a lot better after finding that out about her.

Anyway, Nathan helped me do laundry today.

He spot treated all my cleaning rags.

Who'd'a thunk it?

6 comments:

Lauren said...

Yes, I'd say fastidious is the perfect word. Unless of course I'm just lazy.

Elena said...

Isn't it just the awfullest feeling to be out-cleaned by a muddy two-year-old?!

Matthew said...

Awful? HIRE THAT BOY! I'd say it's time for regular chores! Take advantage of it before the magic wears off!

Elena said...

I forgot to mention that he also put in the detergent for me.

By the bottleful.

Matthew said...

Okay, so he needs some training. We're all a little clueless for a while on a new job, but he's willing to work for free! =)

Elena said...

Or at least for cookies! =)