Why are you moving?
Huzzah!!!! Let me know if you want to move out to the Inland Empire area...there are lots of places near us! : )~Miriam & Tony
More room!!!The boys will have their own room, and maybe--just maybe!--we'll get a study and bigger kitchen.Pray for us!(I am SO excited about moving into a bigger place... and just a tad nervous about the process of finding one.)
I will keep your search for a new spacious home in my prayers.
We will be praying for you, moving is always hard. Wish we could help.blessingsDouglas Karen and Gabriel
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Why are you moving?
Huzzah!!!! Let me know if you want to move out to the Inland Empire area...there are lots of places near us! : )
~Miriam & Tony
More room!!!
The boys will have their own room, and maybe--just maybe!--we'll get a study and bigger kitchen.
Pray for us!
(I am SO excited about moving into a bigger place... and just a tad nervous about the process of finding one.)
I will keep your search for a new spacious home in my prayers.
We will be praying for you, moving is always hard. Wish we could help.
blessings
Douglas Karen and Gabriel
Post a Comment