2.21.2006

If you like to hang out over here in Wuggyville...

...comment from time to time...maybe link here on your blog...

then I'd like to add you to my blogroll.

Just drop me a comment with your url. I want to be sure to get to know you all a bit better. =)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I don't actually have a blog. Or at least, not one that I ever ACTUALLY use.

As for comments, I never know what to say. I suppose I could just sneak up behind you and shout "BOOGA BOOGA!" but that doesn't work very well across the internet anyway. Bummer.

- Matthew

Sarah said...

I come by ;) And when I finally decide whether or not to keep my blogger blog or move to wordpress, I'll add you to my links.

http://aegialia.blogspot.com

Emily (Laundry and Lullabies) said...

I hang out here. But I think I'm already on your list. :)

Destination...Gloryland! said...

Hi! I stop by frequently to check out what's going on in your world. I enjoy reading your sense of humor. I'm at http://destinationgloryland.blogspot.com/

Blessings,
Heidi

Shelley said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I haven't plunged into blogging myself (always contemplating it), but since I've become a SAHM, I like to "hang out" with others via blogs. Mop the floor? Or "visit" with my blog friends for a second? They always win!

Anonymous said...

That last comment was from me!