You can't imagine how thankful I am that no honey was involved.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You know what, I'm not even gonna ask!
I'm just going to say - Congrats on winning $$ for your five-day post, you definitely deserved it. Oh and thanks for the link, I'm heading over to my site now to add you.
Thanks! =) Don't forget to vote for me when they put the polls up. Should be sometime today---I've got my eyes peeled for it, and I'll post a link just as soon as the time comes!
Oh, and since you didn't ask... the kitchen was flowing with milk. No honey, though. And I'll take rivers of milk over rivers of honey any day. Trying to see the jug as half full, you know.
3 comments:
You know what, I'm not even gonna ask!
I'm just going to say - Congrats on winning $$ for your five-day post, you definitely deserved it. Oh and thanks for the link, I'm heading over to my site now to add you.
I love the way you write!! :)
Thanks! =) Don't forget to vote for me when they put the polls up. Should be sometime today---I've got my eyes peeled for it, and I'll post a link just as soon as the time comes!
Oh, and since you didn't ask... the kitchen was flowing with milk. No honey, though. And I'll take rivers of milk over rivers of honey any day. Trying to see the jug as half full, you know.
OH! mom
Post a Comment