You have a cat???Sorry, the kitty litter just didn't register. ;)
I just assumed you had been visiting someone.so do tell.
Never having had an indoor cat, I assumed you were looking for a sandbox for your BOYS! I thought kitty litter was a creative attempt at providing sand play....
I thought maybe it was for your driveway...Cats are much more interesting than driveways.
Actually, I beg to differ. Driveways are very interesting. Very, very interesting. =/
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You have a cat???
Sorry, the kitty litter just didn't register. ;)
I just assumed you had been visiting someone.
so do tell.
Never having had an indoor cat, I assumed you were looking for a sandbox for your BOYS! I thought kitty litter was a creative attempt at providing sand play....
I thought maybe it was for your driveway...
Cats are much more interesting than driveways.
Actually, I beg to differ. Driveways are very interesting. Very, very interesting. =/
Post a Comment