skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
3.17.2007
Dunkables
Oreos and milk.
Donuts and coffee.
Herb flavored triscuits and cranberry juice.
(And to think that they turn their noses up at strange foods such as couscous...)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My other projects
Flutissimo!
Essential oils
Poetry
About Me
Elena Johnston
Finding the rhythm and rhyme of the gloriously ordinary.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2019
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
2018
(4)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2017
(9)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(1)
►
2016
(6)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(2)
►
2015
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
2014
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
2013
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
2012
(3)
►
November
(3)
►
2011
(3)
►
January
(3)
►
2010
(11)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(6)
►
2009
(29)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(5)
►
2008
(75)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(18)
▼
2007
(183)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(34)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(22)
▼
March
(12)
Deep Fried Hummus
Vegetarian thoughts
Works-for-me-Wednesday: Hundreds of Cooking Mentors
Wow!
Dunkables
Bathtime Arithmetic
WFMW: Cranberry Juice
See, I told you I didn't understand daylight savin...
Welcome to Universal Jet-Lag Time
...and I'll huff, and I'll puff, and I'll blow you...
Identity, or, I wish I could think of a better tit...
On the cultivation of shameful virtues.
►
February
(28)
►
January
(18)
►
2006
(254)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(19)
►
October
(15)
►
September
(19)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(34)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(33)
►
February
(37)
►
January
(24)
►
2005
(148)
►
December
(31)
►
November
(31)
►
October
(23)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(12)
►
2004
(68)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(25)
►
September
(11)
No comments:
Post a Comment