9.30.2006

7-10 business days.

My life is about to get MUCH easier.

Ever since before September--my, but that's a delightfully ambiguous phrase!--I've been on the lookout for the perfect triple stroller.

This stroller would have two in the back, one in the front, and would fold up to fit in the back of the car.

This stroller does not exist.

Triple strollers come in two varieties. The long train variety that doesn't go around corners, and the side to side to side variety that doesn't go through doorways.

Neither variety really folds up very well, and both cost a small fortune.

Today, I have ordered a quad. Two in the front, two in the back. Five point harnesses for everyone, with room for a friend. And while it really is terribly expensive... believe it or not, it costs about half as much as the typical triple.

So... anyone want to go for a walk?

I am SO excited about this.

8 comments:

Lauren said...

At that price I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have left the house until all the babies were in college. Sorry you have to pay that much money to go to the park.

Suz said...

Strollers ARE something worth getting excited about! I'm glad that you found one that will work!

Robbie Pollard said...

Guess that you will have to have another one so that you can fill it!! Ha Ha Ha

Elena said...

Lauren--hey, it's cheaper than a back yard! I was able to cart them around with two in the stroller and one on my back for a long time... but the girl's getting heavy, now!

And Robbie, I think that Nathan's stuffed doggie will do a very good job of filling that extra seat for now! =)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! (regarding the addition of the stroller, not regarding Robbie's suggestion)

Ashley said...

Wow! That is so exciting. If I have twins next time I get pregnant, I'll have to get one of those too.

Brian said...

I can't wait to see this thing!

Mrs. Speckperson said...

I'm glad you finally found a good one!
I thought of you when I saw this:
http://daddytypes.com/2006/10/03/sweet_japanese_strollerbako_wagon.php

:)